Darn Tough Women's Wild Life Crew Lightweight Sock w/ Cushion
Want to know something wild? Camels have three eyelids, but only two eyes. Know what else? The Wild Life socks are fun, colorful, and Guaranteed for Life. Darn Toughs don’t have camels on them, but we do have other animals – bears, swans, and seahorses. Oh, and frogs. And polka dots. Because we know the wilder it gets, the funkier you’ll want to feel.
- Women's crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a casual shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Material: 52% Nylon, 45% Merino Wool, 3% Lycra Spandex