Darn Tough Women's Emma Claire Mid-Calf Lightweight with Cushion
A lightweight women's work sock, designed to fit best with rubber boots, was on Darn Tough's list for several seasons - but it wasn't until they started working with Alaska's Salmon Sisters, their family and crews, that they had a stacked deck to work with. Pulling long stretches on their commercial fishing boats, the cushion underfoot gave welcome relief, while mesh windows on the foot and leg helped everything breath. Features a full-cushion toe box for the steel-toe wearer, and our durable, performance fit eliminates the soul-crushing sock slip in a tall boot. Darn Tough couldn't ask for better testing, they said they couldn't ask for a better sock made in the USA.
- Women's mid-calf socks average 12 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise just above a 12 in. rubber boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no hot spots. You feet deserve this benefits package.
- Reinforced footbeds improve the lifetime comfort, durability, and fit of our socks.
- Merino Wool is a hard-working fiber that moves moisture away from feet, keeping them fresh and dry.
- Our most versatile weight - lightweight socks breathe well and provide versatile, all-day comfort on the job.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based
- Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Material: 51% Merino Wool, 45% Nylon, 4% Lycra Spandex