Darn Tough Jr. Polar Patroller OTC Midweight with Cushion w/ Padded Shin
The sock for kids who fly out the door when snow flies and don't come back until all the trails, forts, and snowbanks are checked. The midweight cushion will keep their feet warm, and the endless fit eliminates the need for fun-stifling sock-boot adjustments. A little extra cushion in the shin keeps watch over comfort for their shins. Their unconditional lifetime guarantee gives a whole new meaning to hand-me-downs.
- Kids' Over the Calf socks average 13 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the lower leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Reinforced footbeds improve the comfort, durability and fit of our socks so you can wear them season after season.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- Midweight socks are all-season performers that naturally adapt to keep your feet at the right temperature on the hill or in the backcountry.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based
- Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Length: Knee High
Material: 51% Merino Wool, 47% Nylon, 2% Lycra Spandex